Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Emily and Erin are two girls I told you about in my last update that specifically I have spent some time around and shared my faith with several times. Shelby, one of the girls I’m leading in a discipleship group is friends with them and has gone with me and we’ve shared the gospel with them together. It has been encouraging to see her grow in learning how to share her faith. We have had some more opportunities to share with them and both have been glad to learn what a true relationship with God is but are at a point where they are just being honest that right now they don’t feel ready to surrender their lives. You can pray that God would help them to know that nothing they are holding onto is worth not having a relationship with Him, that he loves them, and that they would be miserable in sin and see that it will not satisfy what only God can.

New Believer:
One of our students Wes has had the opportunity share the gospel with another student at work. Zach became a believer this week!

0 comments: