Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bible Study


One of the true blessings and privileges God has given me this semester is to invest in a group of 8-10 girls that I lead in a Monday night bible study. Not all but most of them became believers last semester, at New Year’s conference, or this semester. They are babies to the Christian faith. Everything that we look at in the bible study is new to them. They’ve never heard many of the things of the gospel before and it always encourages me to hear their excitement at learning and growing in their relationship with God. As new believers it seems to be the top priority in their mind above all things…learning how to grow. It reminds me that knowing God is the best thing in the world and there is nothing better than Him. I normally have other opportunities during the week to teach them more about studying God’s word and sharing their faith…this is such a privilege and thanks for allowing me to be here.

0 comments: