Friday, July 17, 2009

What's Next

Hey Everybody!

I'm going to the last week of summer beach project July 29-August 1 for the return of our teams to Brazil and Thailand (they will put on a presentation for parents, SBP students, and supporters about their summer- We call it the vision rally). This week also with all students together we will be having return training which is just getting ready for the fall and I will be spending most of my time with the staff and students of South Alabama. I am excited to get to know some of the girls especially. I want to learn how to help them with their spiritual growth and also they can help introduce me to the campus of South Alabama and help me meet new students.

I will be moving in my house starting that day august 1! My roommate Windy, is a nurse at USA women's and children hospital. Then our staff meetings start on Aug 7 for planning and I believe move-in weekend for south is on the 15th. There are several testimonies from people having been involved with CO or becoming Christians where they met someone who helped them move into the dorms....including me! 2 girls from campus outreach helped me move into my dorm as a freshmen at Troy! So that will be a big event where we are hoping to meet many new freshmen!

0 comments: