Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Roommate!


Erin is going to be my new roommate in Montevallo in the fall. She is a senior on the soccer team and has a heart for lost at montevallo to come to know him. She will be going on a cross cultural project (mission trip) this summer for the month of june to sydney austrailia. Though I am just getting to know her her heart for the Lord and love for missions encourages me. I thought I would put a link to her blog on the right about her trip to sydney and information on what God is doing with that trip and at montevallo from a student's perspective. It always encourages me to hear about work God is doing all over the world and I thought it might encourage you to know that through your support you are helping many students like Erin have these opportunities!

http://erinsmissiontosydneyaustralia.blogspot.com/

0 comments: