Friday, December 11, 2009

Logan's Story

It was off to lunch with Hannah!!! We began to talk about spiritual things Later I tried to sleep but couldn’t, and my heart felt so broken. I went to Kristen’s, tell her of my day, I was so very nervous, but then she prayed for me, the sweetest words ever spoken, she then went over some words of the Bible. Romans 6:23. I recited with her, I almost started to tear up, being so out of my element. The Lord has become everything that I've wanted. At 22 (Campus Outreach) they spoke of how everyone seeks happiness and we were asked where do we seek happiness? As I spoke the words to the Lord, with Kristen by my side, 11:23, August 31, 2009. I asked God to come into my heart, 19 years of age, I have started my destination with true happiness, that which is of the Lord, the happiness that is so secure. Thank you for all the prayers. for I am forever grateful, and looking forward to this new life. The Lord himself will fight for you. Exodus: 14:14. —Logan Robinson


Kristen, Hannah, and Logan

0 comments: