Monday, January 19, 2009




For me personally at NYC as I got to help (my main job was security! haha) and get to know students from South Alabama and Troy God just confirmed in my heart more than ever that this is where he has me and exactly what he wants me to be doing! It has refreshed and re-motivated me as I seek to share our ministry vision with others to see if they will join the support team! Since then I have also had the opportunity to spend some time with students in both Troy and South Alabama and am excited to be a small part of their lives and see how God is working!
Our next steps as a ministry are to focus on discipleship and evangelism for next semester with students on campus as well as to plan our summer projects including the summer beach project, mission trips to Thailand and Brazil as well as an internship at a inner city ministry in Montgomery called Common Ground. We will be sending college students out to these places this summer for awesome opportunities to grow in their relationship with God and influence others for Christ!
Students are just now beginning to make these decisions so we are praying for them!

0 comments: