Monday, September 29, 2008

Walking by Faith

Well I'm not a journaler or a blogger at all but I thought that this would be a good way to let everyone know what is going on.

I named the blog walking by faith for now because #1 I couldn't think of anything creative with my name and #2 that is one of the main things God is teaching me in this chapter of my life.

Currently I am raising support to go on staff with Campus Outreach. I've been involved with C/O throughout college and can't imagine a better job. Once the support is raised then I will move to a college campus and full-time focus on evangelism and discipleship. God has drastically changed my life and I simply want to follow his leading and share his love with others. Until then I am living at home with my family and substitute teaching!

I can't WAIT to get on campus but God is teaching me so much during support raising. The people on my team so far are AMAZING! I couldn't ask for better brothers and sisters in Christ who are on the team by giving and praying. My main prayer request is that God would provide the rest of the supporters needed so that I can get on campus soon. I don't know how good I will be at keeping this blog up but I will do my best!

0 comments: