Sunday, May 23, 2010

Time for SBP AGAIN!

I leave on thursday to go to the summer beach project! I'm so excited! There will be about 240 students from Berry College, Troy, South Alabama, West Georgia, Montevallo, Samford, and University of North Alabama

Prayer Requests:
1. That there will be plenty of jobs for our students despite oil spill
2. For all the planning for the project (structure, schedule, talks, training, meals. etc.)
3. For spiritual growth of all students that go and desire to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and love their neighbors as themselves.

2 comments:

Brian Hall said...

WOO! SBP Rocks! Still my favorite jobs at Waffle House and Holiday Inn.
I wish I was going with you Holly! God Speed!

Holly said...

haha yeah i will never forget working at wal-mart! awesome times!!