Monday, December 1, 2008

AH! Thanks!

I was actually in a car accident last week. My car was totalled and my ankle sprained but other than that I'm fine. The other driver was not hurt and his car wasn't damaged that much so that's good! I really am blessed. (I'll try to put up a pic once I get one of the car)The hit was head on for me and the air bags probably saved my life. As I thought about how easily I could have lost my life I really just have a peace and am so excited and thankful that I know exactly where I'd go and who I'd be with! How scary these things could be for those who don't know God.

I'm continually meeting with people to share our ministry vision and see if they would join the team as well. That's still my main prayer request! I'm at 41% of my goal!

I wanted to also say a sincere thanks to all of you for all that you do. You pray for me, give financially, and encourage me so much! I am very aware that the building of God's kindgom is a group effort and appreciate so much all that you do where you are.
-Holly

0 comments: